Skip directly to content

I LOVE YOU

• agusdlm22's picture
    I LOVE YOU
    agusdlm22 SAYS
    (2 years 3 months ago)

Hello I'm your fan Cody Simpson I would like to ask you some questions
    - You could make one of your concerts here in Cordoba Argentina?
    I can not travel to come see you (it would be a dream) so I ask that but I can I go to pour haorrar
    I send a kiss
    agusdlm22

Category: Questions for Cody
agusdlm22's picture
on April 23, 2012

Hello I'm your fan Cody Simpson I would like to ask you some questions
- You could make one of your concerts here in Cordoba Argentina?
I can not travel to come see you (it would be a dream) so I ask that but I can I go to pour haorrar
I send a kiss
agusdlm22

Forum category: 
agusdlm22's picture

hice un nuevo debate anda a verlo

agusdlm22's picture

gracias

GCFBABYY's picture

Me gusta en los Estados Unidos y sí me gustaría ser tu amigo :)

agusdlm22's picture

queres ser mi amiga

agusdlm22's picture

sos de españa o no??

GCFBABYY's picture

Estoy tan apesadumbrado que sólo saben español básico. Estoy utilizando un traductor para esto, así que lo siento si las palabras son incorrectas o inadecuadas.

agusdlm22's picture

gracia sos re buena

GCFBABYY's picture

si con suerte .... suerte mi amigo :)

agusdlm22's picture

gracias ojala se cumpla

GCFBABYY's picture

awww thats so sweet...I hope he sees this :) much love xoxo

agusdlm22's picture

I wrote you this letter I hope you like
cody hi cody MI I say sorry I'm used to but maybe they're not mine because I do not know and do not wanna be bad with other fans're all not like you will feel the sensation of having you in front of me I do not know if able to feel that once but I have hope that I will know sound a little crazy but I do not love you I LOVE YOU I lOVE RE yOU I love you good and if you have one more week when I still say I love you but I I feel pretty another famous name I will not put Johnny but I imagine seeing you hear read what you say is not the same I feel when that with Johnny ago
good was long but it was worth a kiss agusdlm22

agusdlm22's picture

if I forget I love you with all my heart and I'm not one of those crazy good if I am really crazy voice sometimes but honestly tell you that when I see videos I saw eyes shine when the KIDS CHOICE AWARDS 2012 and I was alone with empese present one is screaming and a little CRAZY BUT TRUE I love you