Skip directly to content

Meet and Greet Stories?

• EmilyGrace's picture
    Meet and Greet Stories?
    EmilyGrace SAYS
    (2 years 5 months ago)

Even if I've never had the opportunity to meet Cody, I love hearing meet and greet people's M&G stories. So go ahead and post them on here!

-E

Category: Anything Goes
EmilyGrace's picture
on April 16, 2012

Even if I've never had the opportunity to meet Cody, I love hearing meet and greet people's M&G stories. So go ahead and post them on here!

-E

Forum category: 
vicki_simpson143's picture

i met cody on feb 10th in albany , NY ! it was weird bc i was soo far from home (i live in canada) and i didnt know anyone that was going ! luckily i met some one quickly and she told me what to do for everything bc she had been to a bunch of concerts before. so when we finally got into the m&g room there was a huge line and they started late so they were trying to rush things a bit ! i met alli and jessica while waiting in line and i got to dougie with alli :) when we got near the front someone came up to us and told us to have our cameras on and ready to get a picture with him bc they had to go fast. i had borrowed my mums camera which apperently turns off after a minute or two if you arent using it but i didnt know that ! so it was finally my turn and i handed the people my camera and walked over to cody he put his hands on my waist and said "i like your shirt (bc i had made one for the concert), you look really cute" i giggled and we posed for a picture but then the people taking it started getting mad at me saying i was supposed to be ready and asking if it was even on. i quickly stepped away from cody to fix the camera and apologize and when i did he walked up to themm with me , rubbed my lower back and whispered "its okayy , dont worry about it" in my ear as i was trying to start the camera back up which almost made me die ... so then we stepped back , posed for the picture and it worked that time ! he walked over to sign a poster for me and i figured if i had this time with him i should say something ! but nothing came to my head so i said the first thing i thought of "your a lot taller than i thought you were" .... i probably sounded ridiculous but i didnt know what else to say ! he just laughed it off and said "well im not short!" and handed me the poster. it was amazing and also a bit embarrassing at the end but i dont even care about that part , im just glad i met him :)

o.s. im sure youll have your own story about meeting him one day ! itll happen :)