Skip directly to content

MEETING CODY!

• JessicaHunt's picture
    MEETING CODY!
    (2 years 6 months ago)

Ohkay, so I've heard many, many things about a Cody M&G at the Cody/BTR tour. I really need to know if its free or if you need tickets. I know if you get BTR VIP tickets I won't meet Cody. So is Cody having VIP tickets, if so, when do they come out? xx.

Category: Anything Goes
JessicaHunt's picture
on April 22, 2012

Ohkay, so I've heard many, many things about a Cody M&G at the Cody/BTR tour. I really need to know if its free or if you need tickets. I know if you get BTR VIP tickets I won't meet Cody. So is Cody having VIP tickets, if so, when do they come out? xx.

Forum category: 
GCFBABYY's picture

im exited!!! :D I wont be able to sleep tonight! haha

CrazyforCodyRobertSimpson's picture

yah buddy angels and gentlemen tomorrow paradise june 5th

GCFBABYY's picture

:) We are all good my friend.....forget the past, look forward to the future (which includes angels and gentlemen and paradise!!! :D)

It's ok i know you did not mean to. my comment was rude to blurting out about the W4U and CTC tour. When you basical answer her question.
And im almost postiv ehe will do meet and greet cause BTR and Rachel Crow are having them so Cody must have them he just love to make his angels wait :)

GCFBABYY's picture

I apologize also for being extremly rude....there was no need for my comment :(

@GCFBABYY im sorry i was not trying to have to know more then you. I was just saying. And @CodySwagge I'm not postive on when they will be coming out but proberly before June

JessicaHunt's picture

Thank you! Have any idea when they will come out?

GCFBABYY's picture

ohh gosh...some people always have to know more than others :/

SAME FOR THE WAITING 4U TOUR THEY DID THE SAME THING. . . sorry i had to say that yes. but yes cody will have meet and greet. and yes they will sell out fast just they did with the WTP and W4U tour ANDDDDD coast to coast tour :)

GCFBABYY's picture

Im not sure sorry but Big time rush is going to and also just founf out rachel crow will be doing a vip....so im assuming cody will. The WTP vip tickets came out right before the tour started so maybe these vip tickets will too. Good luck!! Much Love xoxo