Skip directly to content

my heart condition

• RickyRain's picture
    my heart condition
    RickyRain SAYS
    (1 year 11 months ago)

My heart condition is really bad when i get over excited it beats really fast .. almost to fast were it will burst ! It feels like I'm being punched in the chest repeatly over and over. it first started when i was in 2nd grade then it stayed. i have to be so careful that its for me to play sports but still join anyways i don't want everybody to know about it at my school. but here it is my heart condition. my mom is a single parent she doesn't have en off money for my heart promble's so i have nothing to do but to sit in my room and be quite on tell it were's of which it takes a long time. but this is all i wanted is to win that Clair's sweepstakes to go meet Cody... last night i had to get my heart checked because it was beating unsual.. it was beating slower. but all i want is to win that Cody sweepstakes to meet him i know its alot but that's all i want is for this one dream to come true... oh plzzz plz plz thnxs and bless you to however to the time to read this

Category: Fan talk
RickyRain's picture
on May 11, 2012

My heart condition is really bad when i get over excited it beats really fast .. almost to fast were it will burst ! It feels like I'm being punched in the chest repeatly over and over. it first started when i was in 2nd grade then it stayed. i have to be so careful that its for me to play sports but still join anyways i don't want everybody to know about it at my school. but here it is my heart condition. my mom is a single parent she doesn't have en off money for my heart promble's so i have nothing to do but to sit in my room and be quite on tell it were's of which it takes a long time. but this is all i wanted is to win that Clair's sweepstakes to go meet Cody... last night i had to get my heart checked because it was beating unsual.. it was beating slower. but all i want is to win that Cody sweepstakes to meet him i know its alot but that's all i want is for this one dream to come true... oh plzzz plz plz thnxs and bless you to however to the time to read this

Forum category: 
RickyRain's picture

thnxs you guys .. your so sweet .:) get my hopes up and ugh :( i feel stupid putting this up but all i wanna do is meet cody thats all.. but yay the im glad you girls are really nice im happpy your all here for me .. thnxs

Lizzy713's picture

that's terrible I'm really sorry. if you need me I'm here too! <3

ALYSSA014's picture

Yeah we are:)If you need anything just talk to us,ok?

GCFBABYY's picture

:) ALYSSA014 and I are here for you my darling!!

ALYSSA014's picture

People are so mean!I'm sorry!Like GCFBABYY said stay strong!!It might take some time but it might get better!Always believe in yourself and again stay strong!!

GCFBABYY's picture

oh my god! People are so awful! If you ever just need to talk, I will be here. I know, I have no idea what you are going through, but ill still be here! Stay strong my love <3

RickyRain's picture

i had to leave school because of bullying

RickyRain's picture

dont be sorry its something god gave me i guess he wanted me to have it but thanks for reading

GCFBABYY's picture

Im so sorry :(