Category: Fan talk
TONICODY's picture
on April 24, 2012

i want to know what songs are written by Cody :) thanks

Forum category: 
TONICODY's picture

oh lol I see thank you <3

CrazyforCodyRobertSimpson's picture

NP, and sorry i also forgot ay na na is another one of his song featuring Jessica Jarrell and this song is not on an album. and his new album "paradise" is coming out June 5th

TONICODY's picture

thank you so much guys!! ><

CrazyforCodyRobertSimpson's picture

from youtube: One, Perfect, 2nd chance, Guitar cry, before you had a boyfriend. From his first album (Iyiyi): Iyiyi (FT Flo Rida), Summertime. From his second album(4U): All day, Don't cry you heart out, Round of Appulause, Iyiyi (accoustic), and this album also had Iyiyi on it again. Then he did an album with just one song so i guess it's not considere an album. it's called (On my mind) and the songs called: On my mind. For his third album (Coast To Coast): Good as it gets, Crazy But True, On my mind, Angel, Not just you, all day (again), Iyiyi (again), Crash, Ends with you. Now songs that he did that do not have albums are. Evenings in london, and What you want. Now he also has a new single called So Listen.
So thats about it he did do covers on youtube when he was younger. and he still does some songs covers.

MGoBlue16's picture

LOTS

Iyiyi(ft flo rida) ay na na So listen Round of applause ALL Day
On My Mind Good as it gets Dont cry your heart out Perfect Crazy But True Second chance Angle Before you had a boyfrienD Evenings in LOndon Not just you One.............i know these off the top of my head my fav r ALL OF THEM!!!!!